A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Dufresne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Dufresne is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Dufresne, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Face Cancer (Facial Neoplasm)
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Skin Diseases
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Dufresne graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Dufresne has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- The Miriam Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond G Dufresne MD is a male Dermatologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond G. Dufresne practice?
- Dr. Raymond Dufresne has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Dufresne practices Dermatology near Providence, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Warwick, RI.
See Providence Dermatologists.