A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Durkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Durkin is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Durkin
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Durkin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Durkin graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Durkin has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond A Durkin MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond A. Durkin practice?
- Dr. Raymond Durkin has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Durkin practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Internists and Bethlehem Cardiologists.