Dr. Raymond Andrew Durkin MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Durkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Durkin is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Durkin graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Durkin has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Durkin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raymond A. Durkin practice?
Dr. Raymond Durkin practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Fountain Hill, PA.
See Bethlehem Internists and Bethlehem Cardiologists.