A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Durkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Durkin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Durkin
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Durkin graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Durkin has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond A Durkin MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond A. Durkin practice?
- Dr. Raymond Durkin has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Durkin practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Internists and Bethlehem Cardiologists.