A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Ebarb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Ebarb is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Ebarb, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ebarb graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ebarb has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Louis Ebarb MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raymond L. Ebarb practice?
- Dr. Raymond Ebarb has 4 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Ebarb practices Family Medicine near West Sayville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rego Park, NY and Islip Terrace, NY.
See West Sayville Family Physicians.