A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Ebarb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Ebarb is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ebarb
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Ebarb Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Ebarb, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ebarb graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ebarb has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond L Ebarb MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raymond L. Ebarb practice?
- Dr. Raymond Ebarb has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Ebarb practices Family Medicine near West Sayville, NY.
See West Sayville Family Physicians.