Learn more about Dr. Raymond Ebarb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Ebarb is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ebarb
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ebarb Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Ebarb, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ebarb graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ebarb has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond L Ebarb MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raymond L. Ebarb practice?
- Dr. Raymond Ebarb has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Ebarb practices Family Medicine near West Sayville, NY.
See West Sayville Family Physicians.