A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Elliott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Elliott is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elliott
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Elliott Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Elliott, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Elliott graduated from University Of The West Indies, Trinidad, Champs Fleur.
Dr. Elliott has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Broward General Medical Center
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Olivere Elliott MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raymond O. Elliott practice?
- Dr. Raymond Elliott has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Elliott practices Family Medicine near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Primary Care Doctors.