A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Elsoueidi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Elsoueidi is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elsoueidi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Elsoueidi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Elsoueidi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Elsoueidi graduated from Universite Libanaise, Beirut.
Dr. Elsoueidi has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Harlan Appalachian Regional Healthcare
- Williamson Appalachian Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Elsoueidi MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond Elsoueidi practice?
- Dr. Raymond Elsoueidi has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Elsoueidi practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Hazard, KY.
See Hazard Internists, Hazard Oncologists, and Hazard Hematologists.