A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Elsoueidi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Elsoueidi is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Elsoueidi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Elsoueidi graduated from Universite Libanaise, Beirut.
Dr. Elsoueidi has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Harlan Appalachian Regional Healthcare
- Williamson Appalachian Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Elsoueidi MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond Elsoueidi practice?
- Dr. Raymond Elsoueidi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Elsoueidi practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Hazard, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Whitesburg, KY.
See Hazard Internists, Hazard Oncologists, and Hazard Hematologists.