A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Emerson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Emerson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Emerson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Emerson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Emerson graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Emerson has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Siouxland Surgery Center Lp
- St. Luke's Health System, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Lee Emerson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Raymond L. Emerson practice?
- Dr. Raymond Emerson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Emerson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near North Sioux City, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Sioux City, IA and Elk Point, SD.
See North Sioux City Surgeons.