A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Emerson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Emerson
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Emerson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Emerson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Emerson graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Emerson has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Siouxland Surgery Center Lp
- St. Luke's Health System, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Lee Emerson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Raymond L. Emerson practice?
- Dr. Raymond Emerson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Emerson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near North Sioux City, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Sioux City, IA and Elk Point, SD.
See North Sioux City Orthopedic Surgeons.