A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Englander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Englander, Neurologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Englander, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Englander graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Englander has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Cottage Grove Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond N Englander MD is a male Neurologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond N. Englander practice?
- Dr. Raymond Englander has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Englander practices Neurology near Springfield, OR.
See Springfield Neurologists.