A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Erny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Erny is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Erny
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Erny Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Erny, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Erny graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Erny has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Petaluma Valley Hospital
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Edward Erny FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond E. Erny practice?
- Dr. Raymond Erny has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Erny practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Petaluma, CA.
See Petaluma Cardiologists.