A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Erny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Erny is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Erny
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Erny, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Erny graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Erny has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Petaluma Valley Hospital
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Edward Erny FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond E. Erny practice?
- Dr. Raymond Erny has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Erny practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Petaluma, CA.
See Petaluma Cardiologists.