A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Erny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Erny is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Erny, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Erny graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Erny has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Petaluma Valley Hospital
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Erny accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raymond E. Erny practice?
Dr. Raymond Erny practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Petaluma, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Rosa, CA.
See Petaluma Cardiologists.