Learn more about Dr. Raymond Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Wong is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wong
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Wong, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Vein Occlusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wong has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Frederick Wong MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond F. Wong practice?
- Dr. Raymond Wong has 6 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Wong practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, CT.
See New York Ophthalmologists.