Learn more about Dr. Raymond Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Wong is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wong
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Wong, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Vein Occlusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wong has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Frederick Wong MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond F. Wong practice?
- Dr. Raymond Wong has 6 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Wong practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, CT.
See New York Ophthalmologists.