A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Faber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Faber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Faber, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Faber graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Faber has 4 hospital affiliations:
- South Texas Veterans Health Care - Audie L. Murphy Div.
- Laurel Ridge Treatment Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Andrew Faber MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Raymond A. Faber practice?
- Dr. Raymond Faber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Faber practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Psychiatrists.