Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Raymond Faber
Dr. Raymond Faber, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry, Neurology and Child Psychiatry. Dr. Faber is affiliated with Audie Murphy Va Hospital, Laurel Ridge and Laurel Ridge Treatment Center. Dr. Faber has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Raymond Faber has the following 3 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
- Child Psychiatry
A pediatric/adolescent psychiatrist is a doctor who specializes in diagnosing and treating mental and emotional conditions in young children and adolescents.
These specialists study psychopathological disorders and their causes in order...
Dr. Raymond Faber is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.
Dr. Ihab Istafanous
San Antonio, TX 0.01 mi23
Dr. Mark Hinton
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry
San Antonio, TX 0.01 mi21
Dr. Benigno Fernandez
Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
San Antonio, TX 0.01 mi27