A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Faires:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Faires is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Faires, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Faires graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Faires has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Medical Centre Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Alan Faires MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Raymond A. Faires practice?
- Dr. Raymond Faires has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Faires practices Plastic Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons.