Dr. Raymond Faires MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 16th, 2017
awful!
Awful! He did a reduction on me in July 2009. I have permanent nerve damage-numb under my armpits and I shouldn't be. He did not reduce my nipple size and they are placed too high/uneven so that way in a swim suit or shirts I flash people unawarely. He skipped an entire step of the surgery so it looks like I have a big fat roll that hangs outside of my bra and looks like I need liposuction. I have bumpy scar tissue and you can see the incision lines. I spoke to other women who had this surgery and they all agreed that their muscles under their armpits did not hurt badly post surgery-mine did and still are sore if I twist or reach with my arms a certain way. Totally jacked me up and now who knows if I will ever be able to afford to have this corrected!

May 16th, 2017
awful!

August 7th, 2015
He took the natural way my breast laid away and...
He took the natural way my breast laid away and pushed them closer together! He didn't cut off enough skin so my nipples are sitting up really high on my chest. He lied in my face saying I look normal!! He messed up my breast I now have to go some where else to get fixed. Because he didn't want to fix his **** up!! Please excuse my French

April 15th, 2014
The worst doctor ever!!!
I'm not surprised he retired earlier! I wanted to have my wrinkles fixed but what I got was too much juvederm and a big bruise that is still on my forehead after 8 months! I was told by dr Faires I can cover it with make up! I do regret I chose him! I should have known better, at the first consultation he already wanted to inject juvederm and get his money! Well he might have all the money but if I was him I couldn't sleep at night knowing I'm not a good doctor at all!!!

October 8th, 2010
I am a returning patient
I have had multiple procedures by Dr. Faires, and more telling, I have sent my daughter to him. I have had lipo, tummy tuck and mini face lift and could not be happier. My daughter has has breast implants and is happy as can be. As to the other reviewer, some people may have unrealistic expectations. He also works on trauma patients and I am sure gets cases in which the only possible outcomes are less than desirable.As for me I will continue to return to him should the need arise!

August 4th, 2009
This is the worst doctor! I had 3 yep 3 surgeries. All trying to correct the problems he caused over and over again.I am scarred and look terrible. Yet continue getting charged by him. He is hateful and rude. Not recommended.

August 19th, 2014