A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Fay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Fay is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fay
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Fay Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Fay, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Fay graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Fay has 10 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Fay MD is a male Urologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond Fay practice?
- Dr. Raymond Fay has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Fay practices Urology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Urologists.