A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Fay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Fay is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Fay, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fay graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Fay has 10 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fay accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raymond Fay practice?
Dr. Raymond Fay practices Urology near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Novato, CA.
See San Francisco Urologists.