Dr. Raymond Fink Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Raymond Fink?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

June 3rd, 2016

A nightmare is this clinic.

Do not use this clinic, especially the El Centro clinic. They are the worst. The Pa-C does not follow up with Dr. Finks orders for labs or even care if their office never sends away for authorization with the HMO. Run! Don't walk away from this clinic!!! They abandon patients.

March 24th, 2014

Oh my goodness. I didn't know such horrible doctors existed. If you go see this guy after reading these comments then you deserve the horrible treatment that you will receive here. Run from this guy. Fast. Don't look back.

September 26th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr Fink's for 15 years. I never wait more than few mins to be seen, he has been great to work with. He listens to my concerns, spends an adequate amount of time with me and always follows back up. He is very specific about his instructions and carefully explains what you need to do. He treats my diabetes and has kept it very well controlled and also helps me to stabilize my thyroid which periodically goes out of control. I am very comfortable with him overseeing my care.

February 2nd, 2012

Still Bad

I saw Dr. Fink over 10 years ago. He has horrible bedside manners and a discourteous staff. His La Mesa number is disconnected. I called the La Jolla office to see how to get my records. They told me after 7 years they send the records to Mercy Hospital to keep. I called Mercy and they NEVER accept doctors records unless they are from a hospital visit. Glad I have a new doctor because this was a very disappointing experience. Not very professional and they do not seem to care!

February 9th, 2011

Ok...if you want your lab results given to you by receptionist.

I went to see Dr Fink because my ACTH level is high. I saw that he had very bad reviews from other patients but I thought I would give him a chance. BIG MISTAKE! Dr. Fink told my high ACTH levels means nothing without having my cortisol checked. Four days later I still hadn't heard from Dr. Fink re: my lab results. I called his ofice and was told by his receptionist that my cortisol was low and not sure what the next step would be. I called again a day later to find out what our next step was. I was told by the receptionist that Dr. Fink did not need to see me and go back to my general practitioner. So now I have no clue why my labs are abnormal (which is why I went to see him). So basically if you want to be told lab results from a receptionist and not know why you are sick....COME ON DOWN TO DR. FINK TOWN!

December 26th, 2010

Avoid like your life depends on it!

As with another reviewer, this guy comes in and tells me nothing is wrong with me, never asked me a question, never examined me. Said my blood work was abnormal and my thyroid was large with a nodes and vascular, but that I was just depressed. I've never been depressed! This guy is terrible and one day he's going to cause someones death if he hasn't already! Avoid him!

March 22nd, 2010

Unusual

This physician is a leader in his field about diabetes, but I visit him for something different. Even still, I think he is very knowledgable, but his beside manner is absolutely horrible. He smiles but his contempt for his patient comes through loud and clear. And like all doctors he is NEVER WRONG, or so he thinks. In actuality he makes mistakes, but nothing serious so far. I just wish he would own up to his mistakes.

December 29th, 2016