Raymond P Flowers III, DO

Prestley Mill Professional Center
6128D Prestley Mill Rd
Douglasville, GA 30134
770-949-3888
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by Kudzu. DrScore.
 |  Very surely  |  show details
Oct 8th, 2013

I found Dr Flowers very surely and it felt like he wasn't very interested in his job.

|  AMAZING!  |  show details
Apr 28th, 2012

My husband used to see him as a child growing up in the 80's and now my daughter who is 2 has seen him since birth. He is the best doctor ever! It was such a blessing to have that special pediatrician that was willing to help us make it through that first year of life with our baby. She was a preemie and has had several digestive issues throughout her short little life spam but Dr. Flowers has been there all the way! During and after office hours, he did whatever it took to make sure that my baby was happy and healthy!

|  Wonderful doctors and caring staff!  |  show details
by SuperMomto3 on Apr 17th, 2009 on kudzu.com

I have three children, and have been taking my children to Dr. Flowers for over 7 years. He never rushes an appointment and is so patient and kind. We have also seen Dr. Goings, and she is equally fantastic. Now that my girls are older, they feel more comfortable with her. The nurses and front office staff are always friendly and helpful. I also like the fact that an actual person always answers the phone, not an automated system. Sometimes we have had to wait for longer than what I consider normal for a scheduled appointment, but I would never consider taking my children to any other pediatricians in Douglasville. The superb care my children receive outweighs my irritation over having to spend some extra minutes in the waiting room.

|  They stuck it to us!  |  show details
by pheasant2769 on Aug 27th, 2008 on kudzu.com

On makeing an appt. I inquired into office visit charges (thought my 11month old had chicken pox.) I explained we had just relocated. I was told not more than 89. My insurance was billed $250 leaving me a balance to pay of $160 - all for a five minute visit. When I inquired I was given another quote as a price for a visit. Then told if I didn't pay I would be turned over to collections. 5 minute visit, no tests, shots, or blood drawn - $250! Dirty office, run-down. RIP OFF!!!!

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  wonderful and caring staff and dr's  |  show details
by happynana on Aug 17th, 2008 on kudzu.com

my grand children go to this practice, and we don't know what we would do without them. when they first went there we had to wait one day about 45 minutes and so did others. but they explained that the people going back before we did were scheduled with the other dr there and the dr we were seeing was running behind. this was a little inconvenient but if my child was back there and needed the extra time, i would be grateful the dr took it for him. we have never felt hurried.

|  The absolute best!!  |  show details
by DLBiester on Apr 29th, 2008 on kudzu.com

I have been going to Dr Goings since my daughter was 3 months old, she is now 1. I was originally going to Conerstone Pediatrics, but when they told me that they couldn't give my daughter her shots until 2 months after they were due I looked elsewhere. Bi-County told me that they make sure all babies have there check-ups ontime by leaving open slots! Now my daughter has all her shots on time!! Dr Goings is patient and answers all of our questions and the staff is wonderful!!

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by jennlen18 on Jan 3rd, 2008 on kudzu.com

I drive all the way from Carrollton Just to see Dr. Flowers. He is an excellent Dr.

|  BEST IN ATLANTA  |  show details
by AUBREY on Dec 19th, 2007 on kudzu.com

My daughter has been going to Dr. Flowers since she was a baby, she is now 11, and I am so glad that I have a Pediatrician that I can trust totally. I know that everyone in that office truly cares about her well being. I wish I could find a PCP like this for myself. They have been a blessing.

|  Never had a bad experience  |  show details
by Tricia5 on May 22nd, 2007 on kudzu.com

I'm new to the area and this office was recommended to me. Wow, they were great! Dr. Goings took her time and was really patient with my son.

|  Awesome Doctor!  |  show details
by Eleanor on Feb 28th, 2006 on kudzu.com

I have been taking my daughter to Dr. Flowers for several months now. He really cares about her and our family and the nurses are wonderful. Staff is so friendly and caring. I can always reach them on the phone if I have questions. I don't know what I would do without them

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by jennifer30233 on Feb 25th, 2006 on kudzu.com

I had Dr. Flowers from when i was a child in the 80's. And when he was still in parkway medical hosptial i used him for a couple years with my own children. That was so great to have a dr around that you and your children have both seen lol. Now hes to far away for us to travel to since we moved.

|  Caring doctor  |  show details
by busimom on Feb 21st, 2006 on kudzu.com

Dr. Flowers is a warm and caring physician. He and his staff provide a comfortable, non-threatening atmosphere for children so my kids have never complained about going to the doctor. I have sent many of my friends to his office as well.