A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Fodor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Fodor is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Fodor, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Fodor graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Fodor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pali Momi Medical Center
- Castle Medical Center
- Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women & Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond I Fodor MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond I. Fodor practice?
- Dr. Raymond Fodor has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Fodor practices Otolaryngology near Kailua, HI.
See Kailua Otolaryngologists.