Learn more about Dr. Raymond Fodor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Fodor is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fodor
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fodor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Fodor, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Fodor graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Fodor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Castle Medical Center
- Pali Momi Medical Center
- Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women & Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond I Fodor MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond I. Fodor practice?
- Dr. Raymond Fodor has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Fodor practices Otolaryngology near Kailua, HI.
See Kailua Otolaryngologists.