Learn more about Dr. Raymond Folmar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Folmar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Folmar
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Folmar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Folmar, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Folmar graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Folmar has 21 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Tri-City Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Hale Folmar MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Raymond H. Folmar practice?
- Dr. Raymond Folmar has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Folmar practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Orthopedic Surgeons.