A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Folmar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Folmar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Folmar, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Folmar graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Folmar has 21 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Tri-City Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Hale Folmar MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Raymond H. Folmar practice?
- Dr. Raymond Folmar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Folmar practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Irvine, CA and South Gate, CA.
See Anaheim Orthopedic Surgeons.