Learn more about Dr. Raymond Folmar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Folmar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Folmar
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Folmar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Folmar, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Folmar graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Folmar has 21 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Tri-City Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Hale Folmar MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Raymond H. Folmar practice?
- Dr. Raymond Folmar has 6 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Folmar practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: South Gate, CA and Hawaiian Gardens, CA.
See Anaheim Orthopedic Surgeons.