A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Gabb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Gabb is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gabb
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gabb Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Gabb, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabb graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Gabb has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Florida Evaluation & Treatment Center
- N Fl Evaluation & Treatment Ctr, Gainesville, Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Everal Gabb MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Raymond E. Gabb practice?
- Dr. Raymond Gabb has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Gabb practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near Ocala, FL.
See Ocala Psychiatrists and Ocala Adolescent Specialists.