A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Gabb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Gabb is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gabb
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Gabb Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Gabb, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabb graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Gabb has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Florida Evaluation & Treatment Center
- N Fl Evaluation & Treatment Ctr, Gainesville, Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Everal Gabb MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Raymond E. Gabb practice?
- Dr. Raymond Gabb has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Gabb practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near Ocala, FL.
See Ocala Psychiatrists.