Dr. Raymond Gagnon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Raymond Gagnon?

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Raymond Gagnon?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

February 16th, 2011

Pick someone else

I went to this doctor because I could get an appointment right away. I only saw him once, but I was waiting at the office for almost an hour to see him. I don't think he ever read my files from my previous doctor and I don't think he was actually listening to what I was saying because he prescribed the same birth control pill (but in a higher dosage) to me that I told him I had just had trouble with. To top it off, his practice won't give you an appointment with another doctor once you've seen one doctor: even if you are dissatisfied. My advice: save yourself the time and go to another doctor or practice from the start.

October 22nd, 2015