A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Gardner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Gardner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Gardner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gardner graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Gardner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ohio Health - Marion General Hospital
- Medcentral Health System - Mansfield Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond John Gardner MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raymond J. Gardner practice?
- Dr. Raymond Gardner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Gardner practices Family Medicine near Marion, OH.
See Marion Primary Care Doctors.