Dr. Raymond Gardocki Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Raymond Gardocki?

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Raymond Gardocki?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 3rd, 2017

Truth‼️

Tells you to your face if he can help you . He does NOT ride the fence ( like politicians ) he's who I wish my doctor had sent me to at the beginning 😢

January 6th, 2016

Lower back

Dr. Gardocki, has taken excellent care of me , I've had multiple surgeries due to my back being in such bad shape, he's very passionate, and caring, answers any questions even called from his home to ck on me , definitely recommend him

October 21st, 2015

I had to have Anterior spine surgery .4 dics replaced

Dr Gardocki said nothing was wrong with me & that i didnt need surgery. He ask me who said you needed surgery. To him my primary care Dr & the MRI shows it. Apparently he didnt look at my MRI. Id given him my MRI & ect. So i went to see another surgeon. The MRI had shown i only needed 1 disc replace but by the time i got to see another surgeon. The Dr said i needed 4 disc replaced. I DO NOT RECOMMENDED ANYONE TO SEE THAT MAN. HE'S NO DR. HE's A PIECE OF S.... THAT MAN WOULD LET U DIE BEFORE HE'D HELP YOU. I HAD MY SURGERY 11/06/13. I WOULD SERIOUSLY NOT PUT MY LIFE ENDANGER , IF I WERE YOU BY SEEING THIS MAN. I DID NOT GO BACK YO HIM

August 20th, 2015

Horrible experience

I waited 3 hours for to see him for a follow up visit in which he saw me for 4 minutes, hurt me more than helped me, and proceeded to walk out on me. I was in tears leaving the office. AVOID THIS DOCTOR AT ALL CAUSE. HORRIBLE WITH PEOPLE. NO MANNERS. CONCEITED.

September 14th, 2014

concerned mom

This man is CRUEL! NEVER take your child to him!!! My 6 yr old girl was in constant pain of legs and hips. When he walked in the room she got startled and ran across the room to me. He stared me and my little one in the face and wanted to know what we were doing there because if she had pain she wouldn't have ran across the room. I told him she is crying at recess at school in pain ... at home, church.. He angerly demanded she hop across the room. My little girl was scared and shaking!!! When she stopped in pain he growled at her looking as if he was about to put his hands around her neck and growled THAT HURTS?!! I quickly grabbed my little girl by the hand and told him he was not going to treat her that way a d we left quickly. There is something seriously wrong with this man. My little girl doesn't want to talk about it she is trying to forget because he scared her so bad. Me as an adult was so scared and bawling my husband thought they must have told us some horrible diagnosis. I reported him to Campbells Clinic and he somehow still has a job. A nurse told me she hears about him doing this to kids all the time. If you have a similar experience PLEASE report him to the director of drs there at Campbell's clinic and to your insurance company!

June 4th, 2014

Rude Dr.

This doctor is rude.He Dont care for Medicare patient at all.He will not review xrays nor mri's.He is all about his money or you'rehim nothing to him.Please send him back to California.

April 11th, 2014

MS

i absolutely adore dr. gardocki!!! i broke my arm in 2005 and he took care of me in memphis. he was kind, caring, thorough, professional, brilliant - just everything you would want in a doctor. i was so blessed to have him in my life; trust me, you would be as well!!!

October 29th, 2013

I have aMRI ,proof (cervical herniated disc

I had to wait 3 hours before it saw him,I brought all my records MRI,X-rays & ect.Just for him to tell me I didn't have anything wrong with me & I didn't need surgery.He wanted to know who told me that. I stated my primary care & a Dr I'd talk to on line.So in other words he called my primary care Dr & the Dr on line & diagnostic imaging liars,He was very rude ,He does not care abt his patients,I have severe chronic pain 24/7 .My MR shows I have several things going on with my neck & the main proble is I have a cervical Herniated Disc .I was devasted.I WOULD NEVER Ever USE HIM AS MY DR AGAIN

October 16th, 2010

Second appointment with Dr. Gardocki. He is condescending and rude. Would not want him as a doctor.

May 30th, 2017