Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile

3.0

Lower back show details Lower back
by Tony G. on Jan 5th, 2016

Dr. Gardocki, has taken excellent care of me , I've had multiple surgeries due to my back being in such bad shape, he's very passionate, and caring, answers any questions even called from his home to ck on me , definitely recommend him

Nov 19th, 2015

Dr. Gardocki was running behind 2 hours. He was in my room maybe 5 minutes and would not allow me to talk. He cut me off twice when I had questions to ask and just said I need an MRI and left the room. I left his office in pain, no medicine to take, and waiting 2 weeks for an MRI. He was obviously in a super hurry to get all his patients seen before lunch.

I had to have Anterior spine surgery .4 dics replaced show details I had to have Anterior spine surgery .4 dics replaced
by Teresa Wright Connally on Oct 21st, 2015

Dr Gardocki said nothing was wrong with me & that i didnt need surgery. He ask me who said you needed surgery. To him my primary care Dr & the MRI shows it. Apparently he didnt look at my MRI. Id given him my MRI & ect. So i went to see another surgeon. The MRI had shown i only needed 1 disc replace but by the time i got to see another surgeon. The Dr said i needed 4 disc replaced. I DO NOT RECOMMENDED ANYONE TO SEE THAT MAN. HE'S NO DR. HE's A PIECE OF S.... THAT MAN WOULD LET U DIE BEFORE HE'D HELP YOU. I HAD MY SURGERY 11/06/13. I WOULD SERIOUSLY NOT PUT MY LIFE ENDANGER , IF I WERE YOU BY SEEING THIS MAN. I DID NOT GO BACK YO HIM

Horrible experience show details Horrible experience
Aug 20th, 2015

I waited 3 hours for to see him for a follow up visit in which he saw me for 4 minutes, hurt me more than helped me, and proceeded to walk out on me. I was in tears leaving the office. AVOID THIS DOCTOR AT ALL CAUSE. HORRIBLE WITH PEOPLE. NO MANNERS. CONCEITED.

concerned mom show details concerned mom
Sep 14th, 2014

This man is CRUEL! NEVER take your child to him!!! My 6 yr old girl was in constant pain of legs and hips. When he walked in the room she got startled and ran across the room to me. He stared me and my little one in the face and wanted to know what we were doing there because if she had pain she wouldn't have ran across the room. I told him she is crying at recess at school in pain ... at home, church.. He angerly demanded she hop across the room. My little girl was scared and shaking!!! When she stopped in pain he growled at her looking as if he was about to put his hands around her neck and growled THAT HURTS?!! I quickly grabbed my little girl by the hand and told him he was not going to treat her that way a d we left quickly. There is something seriously wrong with this man. My little girl doesn't want to talk about it she is trying to forget because he scared her so bad. Me as an adult was so scared and bawling my husband thought they must have told us some horrible diagnosis. I reported him to Campbells Clinic and he somehow still has a job. A nurse told me she hears about him doing this to kids all the time. If you have a similar experience PLEASE report him to the director of drs there at Campbell's clinic and to your insurance company!

Rude Dr. show details Rude Dr.
by Amy on Jun 4th, 2014

This doctor is rude.He Dont care for Medicare patient at all.He will not review xrays nor mri's.He is all about his money or you'rehim nothing to him.Please send him back to California.

MS show details MS
by Betty B. (Bebe) Roper-Stewart on Apr 11th, 2014

i absolutely adore dr. gardocki!!! i broke my arm in 2005 and he took care of me in memphis. he was kind, caring, thorough, professional, brilliant - just everything you would want in a doctor. i was so blessed to have him in my life; trust me, you would be as well!!!

I have aMRI ,proof (cervical herniated disc show details I have aMRI ,proof (cervical herniated disc
by Teresa Connally on Oct 29th, 2013

I had to wait 3 hours before it saw him,I brought all my records MRI,X-rays & ect.Just for him to tell me I didn't have anything wrong with me & I didn't need surgery.He wanted to know who told me that. I stated my primary care & a Dr I'd talk to on line.So in other words he called my primary care Dr & the Dr on line & diagnostic imaging liars,He was very rude ,He does not care abt his patients,I have severe chronic pain 24/7 .My MR shows I have several things going on with my neck & the main proble is I have a cervical Herniated Disc .I was devasted.I WOULD NEVER Ever USE HIM AS MY DR AGAIN

by Debbie on Oct 16th, 2010

Second appointment with Dr. Gardocki. He is condescending and rude. Would not want him as a doctor.