Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.0

|  concerned mom  |  show details
Sep 14th, 2014

This man is CRUEL! NEVER take your child to him!!! My 6 yr old girl was in constant pain of legs and hips. When he walked in the room she got startled and ran across the room to me. He stared me and my little one in the face and wanted to know what we were doing there because if she had pain she wouldn't have ran across the room. I told him she is crying at recess at school in pain ... at home, church.. He angerly demanded she hop across the room. My little girl was scared and shaking!!! When she stopped in pain he growled at her looking as if he was about to put his hands around her neck and growled THAT HURTS?!! I quickly grabbed my little girl by the hand and told him he was not going to treat her that way a d we left quickly. There is something seriously wrong with this man. My little girl doesn't want to talk about it she is trying to forget because he scared her so bad. Me as an adult was so scared and bawling my husband thought they must have told us some horrible diagnosis. I reported him to Campbells Clinic and he somehow still has a job. A nurse told me she hears about him doing this to kids all the time. If you have a similar experience PLEASE report him to the director of drs there at Campbell's clinic and to your insurance company!

|  Rude Dr.  |  show details
by Amy on Jun 4th, 2014

This doctor is rude.He Dont care for Medicare patient at all.He will not review xrays nor mri's.He is all about his money or you'rehim nothing to him.Please send him back to California.

|  MS  |  show details
by Betty B. (Bebe) Roper-Stewart on Apr 11th, 2014

i absolutely adore dr. gardocki!!! i broke my arm in 2005 and he took care of me in memphis. he was kind, caring, thorough, professional, brilliant - just everything you would want in a doctor. i was so blessed to have him in my life; trust me, you would be as well!!!

by Amy H. on Mar 4th, 2014

My son started seeing Gardocki when he was 17 years old. He has two herniated disks at L4 and L5. The first time we saw this Dr. he seemed to care about the pain my son was in. Dr. Gardocki explained that he could have spinal injections first to see if this helped with the pain. My son received at least three injections and was still in pain. We went back to Dr. Gardocki and he said the only way to get rid of the pain was to do surgery. He explained to my 17 year old that surgery could make the pain better or it could make it worse. Dr. Gardocki told my son to think about what he wanted to do. We scheduled surgery the first time and my son was scared out of his mind to get surgery, so he cancelled. My son kept working and trying to go about with his daily living in pain. We scheduled a second surgery and he couldn't go through with it again. My son is now twenty years old and has been living with this pain for about four years now. He is now in so much pain that he can't drive, hardly walk and having trouble going to the bathroom. I called Jenny, Dr. Gardocki's little smart a$$ nurse for an appointment. This was the first week in February 2014. The earliest Gardocki could see my son was Feb. 21st. We live in Jackson, Tn about an hour and half from memphis. My son made the appt. on time. Dr. Gardocki left him waitng for 45 min. before coming into the room. They did x rays of my sons back. Dr. Gardocki came in the room and told my son since he had cancelled his pervious surgeries, that he could no longer be his Dr. HE TOLD MY SON THAT HE HAS TO PAY THE LIGHT BILL FOR THE OFFICE AND IS TIRED OF LOSING MONEY!!!!!! HE WAS NOT CONCERNED ABOUT THE PAIN MY SON WAS IN AT ALL. HE WAS WORRIED ABOUT MAKING MONEY!! DR. GARDOCKI SAID HE HAD A LIST OF OTHER DOCTORS THAT HE COULD GO TO AND WALKED OUT OF THE ROOM. AFTER WAITING 20 MINUTES, JENNY CAME IN THE ROOM WITH THE CHECK OUT SHEET AND SAID THEY HAD NO LIST OF DOCTORS FOR MY SON AND WALKED OUT!!! DR. GARDOCKI, YOU ARE ONE LOW LIFE SOB. YOU HAVE NO COMPASSION FOR YOUR PATIENTS. ESPECIALLY SOMEONE AS YOUNG AS MY SON. HE HAS BEEN SCARED TO DEATH TO HAVE BACK SURGERY AT HIS AGE. FOR YOU TO EVEN MENTION MONEY TO HIM IS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. YOU LOST NO MONEY AT ALL FROM CANCELING SURGERIES. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND YOU TO ANYONE!! YOU ARE A JERK. I HAVE SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT YOU DR. GARDOCKI!!! YOU CAN TAKE YOUR MONEY AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR A$$!! THAT IS NO WAY TO TREAT A PATIENT, ESPECIALLY SOMEONE THAT YOUNG AND SCARED. YOUR LITTLE NURSE COULD HAVE CALLED AND TOLD US THAT YOU WOULDN'T SEE MY SON ANYMORE. I GUESS THAT'S YOUR WAY OF GETTING BACK FOR CANCELING TWO SURGERIES. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL

by Dr John Gratner on Nov 21st, 2013

YOU ARE THE WORST DOCTOR EVER! DID YOU HAVE YOUR EMPLOYEE'S GIVE YOU 5 STAR RATINGS CAUSE WE KNOW YOU DIDN' EARN THEM .. YOU CANT ACCURATE DIAGNOSIS ANYONE CAUSE YOU DONT EVEN CARE ENOUGH TO REVIEW THEIR MRI'S , EXRAYS, ETC.. JUST WANT TO SEND PEOPLE OUT THE DOOR .. I HOPE YOU REAP WHAT YOU SO! MAYBE IF YOU GO THROUGH PROBLEMS LIKE YOUR PATIENTS ARE GOING THROUGH IN ALL THAT PAIN YOU WILL GET A HEART TO WANNA HELP PEOPLE INSTEAD OF TAKE THEIR MONEY YOU SORRY PEICE OF WORK,. YOU MAKE ME SICK !

|  I have aMRI ,proof (cervical herniated disc  |  show details
by Teresa Connally on Oct 29th, 2013

I had to wait 3 hours before it saw him,I brought all my records MRI,X-rays & ect.Just for him to tell me I didn't have anything wrong with me & I didn't need surgery.He wanted to know who told me that. I stated my primary care & a Dr I'd talk to on line.So in other words he called my primary care Dr & the Dr on line & diagnostic imaging liars,He was very rude ,He does not care abt his patients,I have severe chronic pain 24/7 .My MR shows I have several things going on with my neck & the main proble is I have a cervical Herniated Disc .I was devasted.I WOULD NEVER Ever USE HIM AS MY DR AGAIN

by Debbie on Oct 16th, 2010

Second appointment with Dr. Gardocki. He is condescending and rude. Would not want him as a doctor.