Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Raymond Gathiuni
Dr. Raymond Gathiuni, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hagerstown, MD, with another office in Chillicothe, OH. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Gathiuni is affiliated with Meritus Medical Center, Abington Memorial Hospital and Greenfield Area Medical Center. Dr. Gathiuni has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Raymond Gathiuni has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Raymond Gathiuni is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hagerstown, MD.
Dr. Truc Pham
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Hagerstown, MD 0.01 mi
Dr. Steven Turley
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Nephrology
Hagerstown, MD 0.01 mi10
Dr. Safdar Akbar
Emergency Medicine, Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine
Hagerstown, MD 0.01 mi13