Learn more about Dr. Raymond Girgis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Girgis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Girgis
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Girgis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Girgis, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Girgis graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Girgis has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Michael Girgis MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond M. Girgis practice?
- Dr. Raymond Girgis has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Girgis practices Ophthalmology near Sewell, NJ.
See Sewell Ophthalmologists.