A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Girgis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Girgis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Girgis, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Girgis graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Girgis has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Michael Girgis MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond M. Girgis practice?
- Dr. Raymond Girgis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Girgis practices Ophthalmology near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cinnaminson, NJ.
See Sewell Ophthalmologists.