Learn more about Dr. Raymond Girgis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Girgis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Girgis
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Girgis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Girgis, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Girgis graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Girgis has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Michael Girgis MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond M. Girgis practice?
- Dr. Raymond Girgis has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Girgis practices Ophthalmology near Sewell, NJ.
See Sewell Ophthalmologists.