by Kirpal Singh, Deptford, New Jersey 08096. on Mar 5th, 2016

Dr. Raymond Girgis is best with his work and bedside manner. I would always choose him for myself and my family if I ever need eyecare.

The greatest show details The greatest
by Mary Breece on Feb 16th, 2016

Dr Girgis was very kind and accutate.I would not go anywhere else. I sent all of my family members to him.All were pleased with him.

Feb 11th, 2016

Great doctor, very professional. This is the best eye doctor I have ever had.

A Great Experience show details A Great Experience
by Stewart K. on Feb 8th, 2016

Dr. Girgis gave me the most complete eye exam I have ever had. He spent a lot of time not only examining my eyes but explaining everything to me and answering all my questions. His staff was kind and very helpful. I will definitely be going back. I love my new glasses. You should do yourself a favor and check out this office. You won't be disappointed.

great clinic show details great clinic
by Bijal patel on Jan 11th, 2016

Dr. Girgis is very great! I love this place. I would recommend this Dr. to all of my friends and family.

Great Doctor, nice staff. show details Great Doctor, nice staff.
by Carole on Jan 7th, 2016

Pleasant environment. Courteous staff. Dr. Girgis is great! My family has been going there for many years and we are very happy with our eye care,

Pleasant Doctor's visit show details Pleasant Doctor's visit
by Lorrie G. on Jan 7th, 2016

My family is new to the area and we needed comprehensive eye exams due to our health and family history. This place was amazing. The staff was very polite and helpful. They even went out of their way to obtain my referral for my visit. I had trouble finding the office and I ended up being a little late; but they were very kind. I would recommend this practice to all of my friends and family.

I can see again! show details I can see again!
by James H. on Jan 4th, 2016

I can see again!!! Dr. Girgis is a great surgeon. He performed cataract surgery on both my eyes and left me with 20/20 vision without glasses in both eyes. The whole process was easy and painless. I will trust no other doctor with my eye health. He is the best!

experience with Dr. Girgis. show details experience with Dr. Girgis.
by bijal patel on Nov 30th, 2015

He and his staff was very friendly. It was really great eye exam with him.exprience

Great Experience show details Great Experience
Nov 22nd, 2015

He was friendly, intelligent and insightful. The staff and office atmosphere were friendly. It was a great eye exam experience. I will be back.

Extremely rude staff show details Extremely rude staff
by A.D. Voorhees, NJ on Mar 3rd, 2015

Very rude staff. Do not waste your time! Beware!

bum rap show details bum rap
by E.S. on Aug 26th, 2013

Yes, like many specialists offices, you may have to wait. Bring a book and plan accordingly. The front staff will warm up to you. If they don't, I hardly think that should reflect heavily on the doctor's rating. The nurses/techs, are absolutely professional, and warm. I had a little misunderstanding with the eye-glass guy, but he was very apologetic when I called him on it. If you don't like the glasses guy, you can take your prescription elsewhere. This doctor is a sweet, learned, thorough, professional.

Do not trust practice!!!! show details Do not trust practice!!!!
by Denardo on Aug 6th, 2013

I thought my daughter was in good hands. I finally saved the money to get her fitted for contacts and before I did I asked how much will this cost me. their response was "lets wait until we get her fitted" Well after the fitting I found out that it was going to cost me about $125 a month which I don't have. That was for the throw away ones, so I asked how much for the permanent ones, and they told me she wasn't fitted for them and that she would have to be refitted. I asked them to do that, but that would cost me another $125. So I asked why wasn't I asked what contacts I preferred for my daughter and they couldn't give me an answer. So I requested my money back from the fitting so I can apply it to glasses and they said they couldn't do it, that they performed the service etc. I still don't know what my daughter's size is but I believe the doctor should of refunded my money even if it came out of his own pocket. I have been a patient of his for a long time and now he just lost 7 clients. I think I would of kept the customer happy instead...6 months later my daughter still doesn't have any glasses or contacts. So he really doesn't care for his patients!!!!

Great doctor, HORRIBLE front staff show details Great doctor, HORRIBLE front staff
by Anon on Jun 7th, 2013

I have always had a very pleasant experience with Dr. Girgis. However, his front staff is a nightmare. They never know what I am there for...even when it's just a yearly checkup. Additionally, they could all use a personality. No matter how nice I am to them, they treat me as if I am an inconvenience. It's a shame that such a nice doctor has a staff that seriously lacks in customer service.

Aug 6th, 2012

The front office staff have been unpleasant for years but the rest of the staff and the Doctor have been wonderful!! However, the office hours are confusing. I recommend this Doctor for a respectful, through eye exam and continue to go to him.

Good Dr. show details Good Dr.
Apr 13th, 2012

Dr Girgis is a very good Dr.,very patientand informative. I do recomend him to everyone.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Apr 2nd, 2012

Dr. Girgis is a very nice and patient man who took the time to examine my eyes and answer all my questions. I would recommend him to all my family and friends. We need more doctors like that in this world.

Something rotten in Denmark!!! show details Something rotten in Denmark!!!
Dec 2nd, 2011

Ive been there at least 6 times and NEVER the same staff...not to mention very unpleasant staff. They re always talking and whispering...very unsettling. One girl had red sores on her face...wasnt my nurse!! Cant imagine letting someone near your eyes looking like that!! Dr Girgis is almost like a robot,I heard him say the exact same thing with exact same tone to the patient next door...very condesending. The optican seemed lost and barely could understand his english.There are too many good practices with knowlegable and kind staffs to go back there!!!!

incorrect script show details incorrect script
Mar 13th, 2011

He knowingly gave me the incorrect contact lens prescription

Feb 5th, 2011

The worst doctor I've ever been to. You spend more time waiting and with the techs than with the doctor. The staff is never the same any time you visit because this doctor has an excessive turnover in employees. This tells me that he is treating them the same way he treats his patients; badly. Also not the cleanest office I've been to. He is condescending, slower than molasses and suffers from OCD. A sweet talker and sly as a wolf! He only cares about the almighty dollar, so if you have good insurance, you're treated like royalty!

Feb 3rd, 2011

My eyes could of gotten worse just waiting there all of that time to see someone. I complained and no one seemed to care. Glad it was only my first (and last) time there

Bus Exec show details Bus Exec
Feb 2nd, 2011

You may get called into a room in 10 minutes but you will sit there forever before someone sees you. Workers dont seem very happy, maybe thats what the last reviewer was referring to?

Not too good on staff members show details Not too good on staff members
Feb 2nd, 2011

This man definately needs to work on his people skills. He looks at people as though they are nothing but a number.

Excellent Doctor and Staff show details Excellent Doctor and Staff
Jan 12th, 2011

Dr. Girgis is very compassionate, kind, couteous and knowledgable. He gives the best eye exams I have ever had.