A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Golish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Golish is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Golish graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Golish has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- St John's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Golish MD and PHD is a male Spine Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Stanley Golish practice?
- Dr. Stanley Golish has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Golish practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Jupiter, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Longview, WA and Redwood City, CA.
See Jupiter Orthopedic Surgeons.