Learn more about Dr. Raymond Grundmeyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Grundmeyer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Grundmeyer, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Grundmeyer graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Grundmeyer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Wesley Medical Center
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grundmeyer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raymond W. Grundmeyer practice?
Dr. Raymond Grundmeyer practices Neurological Surgery near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Neurological Surgeons.