A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Gyarmathy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Gyarmathy, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gyarmathy graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Gyarmathy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
- Tallahassee Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Howard Gyarmathy MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raymond H. Gyarmathy practice?
- Dr. Raymond Gyarmathy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Gyarmathy practices Emergency Medicine near Tallahassee, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, FL.
See Tallahassee Emergency Physicians.