Learn more about Dr. Raymond Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Allen, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Allen has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota Llc
- Sioux Falls Surgical Center Llp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond H Allen FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond H. Allen practice?
- Dr. Raymond Allen has 12 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Allen practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Sioux Falls, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Spencer, IA and Brookings, SD.
See Sioux Falls Cardiologists.