A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allen
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Allen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Allen, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Allen has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota Llc
- Sioux Falls Surgical Center Llp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond H Allen FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond H. Allen practice?
- Dr. Raymond Allen has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Allen practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Sioux Falls, SD.
See Sioux Falls Cardiologists.