A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Hajjar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Hajjar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hajjar graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Hajjar has 15 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hajjar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 8 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raymond T. Hajjar practice?
- Dr. Raymond Hajjar practices Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Bingham Farms, MI.