A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Hajjar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Hajjar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hajjar graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Hajjar has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Thomas Hajjar DO is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Raymond T. Hajjar practice?
- Dr. Raymond Hajjar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Hajjar practices Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Bingham Farms, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI.