Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist

31100 Telegraph Rd
Ste 280
Bingham Farms, MI 48025
248-208-8844
Locations and availability (2)

|  Great Plastic Surgeon, Great Experience!  |  show details
by DM on Mar 11th, 2010

My father, who is a doctor, trusted Dr. Hajjar with his eyelid surgery and he has been extremely happy with the result! Dr. Hajjar was very considerate and accommodating during his consultation and took the time to listen to my father and discuss his expectations and goals for the surgery. I was impressed with his professionalism and personal attentiveness, he made the entire experience comfortable and easy. Both myself and my father would recommend him to any and all of our friends and family.

|  Amazing Plastic Surgeon in Michigan  |  show details
Jan 23rd, 2010

I felt very comfortable throughout the entire experience. Dr. Hajjar was very personable and spent time discussing my options, concerns, and expectations. I scheduled my consultation through his website drhajjar.com and it was very easy. My result was more than I ever expected. I look and feel great and would recommend Dr. Hajjar to anyone looking for a qualified, experienced and honest plastic surgeon.

|  show details
Jan 16th, 2009

Dr. Hajjar did my best aug, and they came out fabulous. They look very natural and are perfectly in proportion to the rest of my body. He gave me exactly what I asked for.

|  Ray hajjar in Birmingham,MI DON'T GO TO HIM!  |  show details
by ej on Oct 14th, 2008

I had my breasts reduced by this so-called Plastic surgeon. They turned out AWFUL! Most of the procedure was paid for by Medicaid/medicare,but I had to produce $3,500--supposedly, for liposuction. My left boob sags and it's totally OBVIOUS that the nips aren't even. Even though I was very clear that I wanted a "C" cup,he decided to use his own discretion and I'm still a pretty large "D," if not a double D. I'm SO bummed out about this. I mentioned this to my PCP and he, along with his nurses, had heard about many complaints/lawsuits against this idiot. Bottom line...DON'T even consider a consultation, much less surgery,with this idiot. please... ej