Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist

by Janie Adams on Feb 16th, 2015

Wonderful Dr and staff. Numerous surgeries related to breast cancer many years after my lumpectomy and radiation. Dr Hajar was great

Not Pleased show details Not Pleased
by B. RICH on Nov 16th, 2014

I felt he was unprofessional. Rushed me out the door after I waited 55 minutes to get in, and then spent very little time with me. Their phone system is horrible. Staff grumpy.

Great Plastic Surgeon, Great Experience! show details Great Plastic Surgeon, Great Experience!
by DM on Mar 11th, 2010

My father, who is a doctor, trusted Dr. Hajjar with his eyelid surgery and he has been extremely happy with the result! Dr. Hajjar was very considerate and accommodating during his consultation and took the time to listen to my father and discuss his expectations and goals for the surgery. I was impressed with his professionalism and personal attentiveness, he made the entire experience comfortable and easy. Both myself and my father would recommend him to any and all of our friends and family.

Amazing Plastic Surgeon in Michigan show details Amazing Plastic Surgeon in Michigan
Jan 23rd, 2010

I felt very comfortable throughout the entire experience. Dr. Hajjar was very personable and spent time discussing my options, concerns, and expectations. I scheduled my consultation through his website drhajjar.com and it was very easy. My result was more than I ever expected. I look and feel great and would recommend Dr. Hajjar to anyone looking for a qualified, experienced and honest plastic surgeon.

Jan 16th, 2009

Dr. Hajjar did my best aug, and they came out fabulous. They look very natural and are perfectly in proportion to the rest of my body. He gave me exactly what I asked for.

> > > > Patient Reviews