Dr. Raymond Hajjar Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Raymond Hajjar Jr?

February 16th, 2015

Wonderful Dr and staff. Numerous surgeries related to breast cancer many years after my lumpectomy and radiation. Dr Hajar was great

November 16th, 2014

Not Pleased

I felt he was unprofessional. Rushed me out the door after I waited 55 minutes to get in, and then spent very little time with me. Their phone system is horrible. Staff grumpy.

March 12th, 2010

Great Plastic Surgeon, Great Experience!

My father, who is a doctor, trusted Dr. Hajjar with his eyelid surgery and he has been extremely happy with the result! Dr. Hajjar was very considerate and accommodating during his consultation and took the time to listen to my father and discuss his expectations and goals for the surgery. I was impressed with his professionalism and personal attentiveness, he made the entire experience comfortable and easy. Both myself and my father would recommend him to any and all of our friends and family.

January 23rd, 2010

Amazing Plastic Surgeon in Michigan

I felt very comfortable throughout the entire experience. Dr. Hajjar was very personable and spent time discussing my options, concerns, and expectations. I scheduled my consultation through his website drhajjar.com and it was very easy. My result was more than I ever expected. I look and feel great and would recommend Dr. Hajjar to anyone looking for a qualified, experienced and honest plastic surgeon.

January 16th, 2009

Dr. Hajjar did my best aug, and they came out fabulous. They look very natural and are perfectly in proportion to the rest of my body. He gave me exactly what I asked for.

June 11th, 2017