A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Harre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Harre is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Harre, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Harre graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Harre has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- Genesis Medical Center, Illini Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Harre MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond Harre practice?
- Dr. Raymond Harre has 4 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Harre practices Diagnostic Radiology near Davenport, IA.
Additional practice locations include: West Burlington, IA.
See Davenport Radiologists.