A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Harrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Harrison is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Harrison, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrison graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Harrison has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tanner Medical Center Villa Rica
- Tanner Memorial Center
- Tanner Higgins Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Eric Harrison MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raymond E. Harrison practice?
- Dr. Raymond Harrison has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Harrison practices Emergency Medicine near Carrollton, GA.
See Carrollton Emergency Physicians.