A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Hernandez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hernandez
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hernandez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Hernandez, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez graduated from Stanford University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hernandez has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Henry Hernandez MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond H. Hernandez practice?
- Dr. Raymond Hernandez has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Hernandez practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.