A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Hernandez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hernandez
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hernandez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Hernandez, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez graduated from Stanford University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hernandez has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Henry Hernandez MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond H. Hernandez practice?
- Dr. Raymond Hernandez has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Hernandez practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.