A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Herzinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Herzinger is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herzinger
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Herzinger Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Herzinger, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Herzinger graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Herzinger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Arundel Hospital
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- Baltimore Washington Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond George Herzinger MD is a male Urologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond G. Herzinger practice?
- Dr. Raymond Herzinger has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Herzinger practices Urology near Annapolis, MD.
See Annapolis Urologists.