A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Hesterberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Hesterberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hesterberg
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Hesterberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Hesterberg, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hesterberg graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Hesterberg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
- Dolly Vinsant Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Chester Hesterberg MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond C. Hesterberg practice?
- Dr. Raymond Hesterberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Hesterberg practices Ophthalmology near Brownsville, TX.
See Brownsville Ophthalmologists.