A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Hilu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Hilu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Hilu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hilu graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Hilu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Christopher Hilu MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raymond C. Hilu practice?
- Dr. Raymond Hilu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Hilu practices Internal Medicine near Grosse Pointe Woods, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe, MI.