A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Ho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Ho is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ho graduated from China Medical University, Shenyang.
Dr. Ho has 6 hospital affiliations:
- California Hospital Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ho accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 10 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 14 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 7 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raymond C. Ho practice?
Dr. Raymond Ho practices Pediatrics near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians.