A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Ho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Ho is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ho graduated from China Medical University, Shenyang. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ho has 6 hospital affiliations:
- California Hospital Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Chen-Tai Ho MD is a male Pediatrician, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Raymond C. Ho practice?
- Dr. Raymond Ho has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Ho practices Pediatrics near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians.