A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Hoare:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoare
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Hoare, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoare graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hoare has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Virginia Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Robert Hoare FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Raymond R. Hoare practice?
- Dr. Raymond Hoare has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Hoare practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Arlington, VA.
See Arlington Internists and Arlington Cardiologists.