A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Hobbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Hobbs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Hobbs, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hobbs graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hobbs has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond D Hobbs MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raymond D. Hobbs practice?
- Dr. Raymond Hobbs has 6 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Hobbs practices Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe, MI and Dearborn, MI.
See Detroit Internists and Detroit Hospice & Palliative Specialists.