A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Hohl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hohl
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hohl Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Hohl, MD, PHD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hohl graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hohl has 1 hospital affiliations:
- White Memorial Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond J Hohl MD and PHD is a male Oncologist , has 28 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond J. Hohl practice?
- Dr. Raymond Hohl has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Hohl practices Medical Oncology near Hershey, PA.
See Hershey Oncologists.