Learn more about Dr. Raymond Holmes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Holmes, Vascular and Endovascular Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holmes
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Holmes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Holmes, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Amputation (Amputation Surgery)
- Arterio-Arterial Fistula
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Endovascular Stent Grafts
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Holmes graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Holmes has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Barnabas Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond J Holmes MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Raymond J. Holmes practice?
- Dr. Raymond Holmes has 4 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Holmes practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Clifton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Westfield, NJ and Morristown, NJ.
See Clifton Surgeons.