A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Holt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Holt is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Holt, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Holt graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Holt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- Loris Healthcare System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Holt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 6 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan