A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Hom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Hom is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hom
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Hom Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Hom, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hom graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Hom has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Wayne Hom MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond W. Hom practice?
- Dr. Raymond Hom has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Hom practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Woodland Hills, CA.
See Woodland Hills Family Physicians and Woodland Hills Obstetricians & Gynecologists.