A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Horwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Horwood is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Horwood, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Horwood graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Horwood has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Community Health Partners of OH-West
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Horwood accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raymond Horwood practice?
Dr. Raymond Horwood practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Westlake, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Avon, OH and Lakewood, OH.
See Westlake Orthopedic Surgeons.