A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Horwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Horwood is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Horwood, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Horwood graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Horwood has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- Community Health Partners of OH-West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Horwood MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Raymond Horwood practice?
- Dr. Raymond Horwood has 4 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Horwood practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Westlake, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Avon, OH and Lakewood, OH.
See Westlake Orthopedic Surgeons.