Dr. Raymond Horwood Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Raymond Horwood?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 12th, 2016

The right choice

I found Dr. Horwood very professional, straight to the point, knowledgable, and confidant in his skills. I had a total knee replacement and a step by step plan was outlined to me. There are other talented orthopedic surgeon in the Greater Cleveland area but I am glad I chose Dr. Horwood.

March 4th, 2016

Dr. Horwood replaced both my knees three years ago. I am totally satisfied with the job he did. 15 years ago he replaced my right hip and I couldn't be more satisfied with that as well. A few weeks back he replaced my left hip. I am on the road to a great recovery. I am so thankful for Dr. Horwood I would recommend him to anyone. Without his wonderful skills as a surgeon I would not be walking today. Thank you Dr. Horwood for everything you've done for me.

August 30th, 2011

mjs

I have been a patient of Dr.Horwoods for many years-he has done several proceedures on me, most recently a total knee in 2007. With his knowledge and instructions, rigid therapy, I have a perfectly good knee...in fact my other knee will be done shortly. He is a great doctor and very kind. If you do not do as you are told-therapy etc-you will not have the results you want.He is tops in my book, and I have been dealing with Orthopaedicas Assoc since 1978, my husband since 1962...they are very good at what they do.

May 25th, 2011

Wish I had known before...

what I know now. I have met 3 other patients of Dr. Horwood's who have also had redo surgeries. I didn't go back to him for my 2nd surgery. BUT, like the 3 other people, I don't want to go to court for anything. Nothing is filed about medical malpractice. Dr. Horwood is extremely friendly. His skill is the problem. The 2nd Doc said he would talk to him about how he performed my 1st surgery. My arm was still broken after 1 year of his physical therapists and I telling him that something was wrong.I met someone else with similar problems and the other 2 had hip problems.

May 9th, 2017