A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Huang, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Huang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Children's Hospital
- Massachusetts Eye And Ear Infirmary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Yi-Kun Huang MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond Y. Huang practice?
- Dr. Raymond Huang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Huang practices Diagnostic Radiology near Glenview, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Boston, MA.
See Glenview Radiologists.