A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huang
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Huang Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Huang, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Huang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Children's Hospital
- Massachusetts Eye And Ear Infirmary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Huang MD and PHD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond Huang practice?
- Dr. Raymond Huang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Huang practices Diagnostic Radiology near Londonderry, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Milford, MA and Foxboro, MA.
See Londonderry Radiologists.