A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Hubbard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Hubbard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Hubbard, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hubbard graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Hubbard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- St. Joseph Medical Center - Reading, Pa
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond J Hubbard MD is a male Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Raymond J. Hubbard practice?
- Dr. Raymond Hubbard has 3 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Hubbard practices Pediatrics near Blandon, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Elverson, PA and Reading, PA.
See Blandon Pediatricians.