Learn more about Dr. Raymond Hutchinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Hutchinson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Hutchinson, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Graft vs Host Disease
- Hodgkin Disease
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Precursor Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Skeletal Muscle Cancer (Rhabdomyosarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hutchinson graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hutchinson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond J Hutchinson MD is a male Pediatric Oncologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond J. Hutchinson practice?
- Dr. Raymond Hutchinson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Hutchinson practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Oncologists.