Learn more about Dr. Raymond Hutchinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Hutchinson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hutchinson
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Hutchinson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Hutchinson, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Graft vs Host Disease
- Hodgkin Disease
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Precursor Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Skeletal Muscle Cancer (Rhabdomyosarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hutchinson graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hutchinson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond J Hutchinson MD is a male Pediatric Oncologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond J. Hutchinson practice?
- Dr. Raymond Hutchinson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Hutchinson practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Oncologists.