Learn more about Dr. Raymond Hutchinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Hutchinson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hutchinson
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Hutchinson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Hutchinson, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Graft vs Host Disease
- Hodgkin Disease
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Precursor Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Skeletal Muscle Cancer (Rhabdomyosarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hutchinson graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hutchinson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond J Hutchinson MD is a male Pediatric Oncologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond J. Hutchinson practice?
- Dr. Raymond Hutchinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Hutchinson practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pediatric Specialists.