Dr. Raymond Hutchinson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Raymond Hutchinson?

Lung Cancer

Lung Cancer

Have you seen Dr. Raymond Hutchinson?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

June 25th, 2012

Dr. Ray Hutchinson is one of the very best drs. I have ever been to I am a very old patient of his my name is Jennifer Acker and I almost died when I was little he saved my life and I am eternaly grateful to him I had stage for malignant mellonoma and it is now 20 something years later and Im still here today with 2 beautiful boys so yes i definetly recommend Dr hutchinson for a dr.

Metastatic Melanoma