A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Cho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cho
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Cho Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Cho, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cho graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Cho has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Inku Cho MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond I. Cho practice?
- Dr. Raymond Cho has 3 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Cho practices Ophthalmology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Ophthalmologists.