A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Cho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Cho is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cho
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Cho Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Cho, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cho graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Cho has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Inku Cho MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond I. Cho practice?
- Dr. Raymond Cho has 3 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Cho practices Ophthalmology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Ophthalmologists.